Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Basketball

Every Wednesday we go to the hall to play basketball with room fourteen. We learn skills about passing the ball, dribbling the ball and shooting the ball. After that we had a game of basketball. In my team was Howard, Neo, Minhje, Kore lee and me. My team was against Frankie’s team. Mr Marks threw the ball up and me and Frankie jumped up and tried to hit the ball to our team mates. Frankie’s team had the ball first. Frankie’s team was dribbling the ball and passing the ball. When they passed the ball to Frankie he shot the ball and got a goal.
When Mr Marks threw the ball up again. Frankie and I jumped up and tried to hit the ball to our team mates. This time my team had the the ball. Neo, had the ball in our team. he passed the ball to me. I passed it to Howard and this time Howard shot it and got a goal. Sadly the bell rang and it was a draw. I felt happy because everyone had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment