Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012



In the holidays I went to the kiwis game with my auntie brother and my tow cousin. I just couldn’t wait because I was excited to watch the game for real life because I never watch a rugby league


When we arrived at Eden park it was packed with lots of people. So we had to stay together so no one don’t get lost.Once we checked that everyone was here we went to find where we sit
I just wanted to run to our set but I couldn’t because it is dangerous.

The game was starting in five minutes so we sat down and waited for the game to start. When it was kick off I was cheering  for the Kiwis but the Kiwis never got the first  try the team that was vs the Kiwis got the first try.



After the Kiwis kick the ball their whole team chased. The other team lost the ball and they had a chance to get a try. So they did get a try.


Once it was half time we went for a toilet break. The second half was about to start. we went to our set where we sat down in our same place.


So I was cheering again for the Kiwis but they had no luck. There was 10 more minutes to the game finishes at the end the Kiwis lost never mind next time the Kiwis would win.

No comments:

Post a Comment