Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jake At The Beach

When Jake  was walking down to the Pt England beach with his little brother he decided to have and swim. Mr Burt said never to go to the beach by yourself but if you have an adult watching you then it is ok. But Jake said I know how to swim  I had swimming lesson so I don’t need an adult.


Jake dived into the water and James the little brother was following and he said go over to shallows this is too deep for you so James went where Jake told him to go. But all of a sudden he forgot about James when he looked back he was gone. So he rushed out of the water trying to look for him. There he goes drowning in the water and he knew he had to do something.



So Jake knew he could not do this on his own so he ran to get help. He yelled help help to the people that was having a picnic they ran over and said what happen my little brother is in trouble can you help me save him? They replied yes where is he so the random man jumped into the water going to save him. He swam to James and put him on his back and swam back to the bank. They took James to the hospital  and when he woke up he said where am I Jake said you are at the hospital I will call mum to come down.


Jake said that was the last time  that he was going down to the beach on his own. He said I should of listen to Mr Burt.

No comments:

Post a Comment