Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What in the world is going on?

The bright sunny light shine in my eyes. As soon I woke up I looked at the time the time was to get out of bed. And go for a shower all I can hear is my mother yelling to my brother say wake up.

Walking to the table with my breakfast ready to eat. After I eat my breakfast I get  my school bag.

Walking to school passing by my friends house I checked if they home. Knock  knock  knock if he not home I keep on walking to school. Arriving at school seeing all my friends do you want to play hand ball they ask.

During the day we do writing reading maths, and inquiry  have morning tea and lunch. After school on Wednesday we go riverside  and when we go it dinner time.



I got some Question for you guys?

1st: Do your school wear school uniform?
2nd: Do you have a favourite subject at work or school?
3nd: Do you like doing testing?
4th: Do you like watching NRL?
5th: Do like playing games?
6th  Do u like work or school?

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lorenzo

    I really like the way me and you did it and like he way we used good words and it sound like a rap to be honest and yeah KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete